Thursday, July 21, 2011

A New Beginning

" When the light turn off. Its time to illuminate your lantern". (The best picture I can get at dark without a tripod.. still a bit shaky..)


It's been a while I'd stop posting in this blog.. Today, I've decide to put away the past and look ahead. So, I hope this blog will give the information you need and will always exist as a memory snapshot to the pongsurians..
fyi : I've started using DSLR for most of my pics here.. the quality is outstanding but I'm still an amateur in photography...
another photo taken shows thousands of light. The 1 malaysian's lantern shower of light.
Mr Arsalanshah and his hockey team carry out smk alor pongsu's task in this mega project.

Showing their 1 malaysian's lantern.. praise to pn Zuliawati, smkap's arts teacher for making lots of beautiful lantern.

thanks to Sir Azhar and Mr Zul for their cooperation.. Mission accomplish..

No comments:

Post a Comment